Moroccan Spiced Nuts
MOROCCAN SPICED NUTS
- 2tbsp honey
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp paprika
- 2tsp ground cumin
- 2tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- 2 bags Mother Earth Deluxe Mix Natural
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan bake, and bring a pan or pot to a low/medium heat. Add the honey and oil to the pot, followed by the spices and chilli flakes.
- Stir with a spoon until all ingredients are incorporated, then stir over a medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the Deluxe Mix Natural nuts into a bowl, then pour over the spice & honey mixture. Toss well, season, then toss again to make sure the nuts are evenly coated.
- Spread the nuts evenly over a lined tray, then bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10.
- Once the nuts are toasted and sticky, leave to cool slightly on a tray then transfer to a bowl or container. Note: While cooling the nuts may stick together, so when cold break apart with your hands.
Recipe by Rhiannon Baldock