Moroccan Spiced Nuts
Easy recipe for deliciously spiced and roasted Mother Earth nuts, simply follow the steps below!
MOROCCAN SPICED NUTS
2tbsp olive oil
2tsp ground cumin
2tsp ground cinnamon
1tsp chilli flakes
2 bags Mother Earth Deluxe Mix Natural
1. Preheat the oven to 180C fan bake, and bring a pan or pot to a low/medium heat. Add the honey and oil to the pot, followed by the spices and chilli flakes.
2. Stir with a spoon until all ingredients are incorporated, then stir over a medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
3. Place the Deluxe Mix Natural nuts into a bowl, then pour over the spice & honey mixture. Toss well, season, then toss again to make sure the nuts are evenly coated.
4. Spread the nuts evenly over a lined tray, then bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10.
5. Once the nuts are toasted and sticky, leave to cool slightly on a tray then transfer to a bowl or container.
Note: while cooling the nuts may stick together, so when cold break apart with your hands.
Recipe by Rhiannon Baldock