Roasted and Natural Nuts
Deluxe Mix Nuts
Snack Pack Nuts
Baked Oaty Slices Originals
Baked Oaty Slices Kiwi Classics
Baked Oaty Singles
Our philosophy is simple.
We make delicious, wholesome food.
It’s no secret how we do it either – great tasting ingredients and minimal processing.
That’s the Mother Earth way.
Celebrate National Nut Day with us on 21st October 2014!
NATIONAL NUT DAY
|There has never been a better time to go nuts! Whether it is for health or simply to enjoy the taste, nuts are a humble wholefood available to us all year round.
A HANDFUL EVERYDAY
Nuts contain many essential vitamins, minerals and sufficient fibre required for a healthy diet. They are also protein rich making them a great snack that will keep you satisfied for longer.
Recent studies have shown that consuming a handful (30g) of nuts a day can assist in lowering unhealthy cholesterol levels, improve memory and may even reduce the risks of developing heart disease.
|Check out which nuts can benefit you!
Almonds not only taste great, but they contain a superb combination of protein, Vitamin E, fibre and good fats. In a nutshell this means they are good for heart and general wellbeing. 15-20 almonds = 30gBrazils
It’s commonly known that New Zealand soil lacks selenium, an antioxidant mineral, so it’s recommended that we top up our selenium level. Eating two Brazils a day is a yummy solution!Cashews
If you’re looking for a low-fat snack option, look no further than the creamy cashew. Despite the buttery notes and moreish quality, cashews are lower in fat than many other nuts. Cashews’ main benefit is they are high in magnesium, which can protect against high blood pressure.15 cashews = 30gHazelnuts
The fibre in hazelnuts keeps you happy on the inside. And they contain good fats and vitamin E. And they are simply delicious! 20 hazelnuts = 30gMacadamias
The macadamia is a native of Australia but don’t hold that against this creamy, delicate nut. Compared with other nuts, macadamias contain the most monounsaturated fats, and are known to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. 15 macadamias = 30gPecans
Originally from America, (also the home of pecan pie!), pecans contain good fats, omega-3 fatty acids and fibre; three essential nutrients for our wellbeing. 20 pecans = 30gPistachios
Another Kiwi favourite – pistachios have a high antioxidant level, higher than known superfoods, such as blueberries and broccoli. 30 pistachios (out of shell) = 30gWalnuts
Walnuts are a flavoursome source of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, both of which are associated with better memory, brain and heart function. 10 walnut halves = 30g
Great ideas for eating nuts everyday
Eating nuts for a specific purpose
Roast Pumpkin Salad with Winter Greens,
DELICIOUS NEW NUTS AND SNACKS!
Two moreish savoury snacks
- Distinctively delicious Mex Mix, boasting a mild jalapeño flavour
- Truly scrumptious Nuts & Soy Mix flavoured with sweet chilli and lime
Our snacks make you feel as good as they taste!
Nuts are full of goodness, and with two new ones, you are spoilt for choice with the Mother Earth range!
- Unique bites blended with nuts and fruit in our new Deluxe Mix Nut & Seed Bites
- Cashews freshly roasted with delicious salsa flavouring
MOTHER EARTH SPREADS
NEW! HONEY FROM MOTHER EARTH
All the honey types you love
Whatever the occasion calls for Mother Earth’s versatile honey range has you covered.
- Absolutely no mess with our upside down, squeezable Liquid Honey. Easily drizzle the perfect amount of honey; ideal for cooking & baking, and great for children.
- A little Manuka Honey pot just for you, or larger one to share.
- Clover Blend for family’s everyday use or huge pot for frequent honey dippers or big occasions.
NEW FROM MOTHER EARTH – SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS PEANUT BUTTER
The same great 100% Nutz peanut butter, now in a Mother Earth pot. With a selection of innovative blends this New Zealand made, Mother Earth range has something for everyone.
- Made using Australian Hi Oleic Peanuts*, with minimal processing.
- Six delicious products in the range, including two innovative blends:
- Chocolate Peanut Spread with 70% less sugar compared to most chocolate spreads**
- LSA Blend Peanut Butterwith the goodness of wholesome Linseed, Sunflower Seeds and Almonds